Friday, January 21, 2011

About Me

My name is Peter. I come from a very big family which is very family oriented. Sports are pretty much everything to me. School comes after. My favorite food is pasta (fettucini with alfredo sauce....yum). My whole life I've played soccer. Playing soccer has been very influential to me, it has taught me how to work in a team, communication with others, and leadership since I was the Captain of our school's varsity team. On the weekends i enjoy chilling with friends and partying like crazy. although i live a crazy lifestyle i am a very relaxed and nice person. im very new to this whole blogging experience but i think that i will enjoy it very much and hope to be influenced greatly this semester.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Peter, I didn't know you were so deep. Pasta is really good....I think I might have some later today. I didn't know you played soccer? This comes as a surprise to me. Well, anyway see you round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your analysis of soccer's influence on you is very insightful. We will mention the importance of sports briefly in our 3rd unit: socialization. Welcome to soc!

    ReplyDelete